Detached Single Family, Traditional - MADISON, FL
This home is a MUST HAVE for new or expanding families and it's RICH in history! This 4/3 home was built in 1920 and is located in the historic district of Madison County. Much of the interior of the home is original and a walk through the home will take you back to the early days of living! Home features such as the classic hardwood floors, 9+ foot ceilings and antique clawfoot tub will bring you back to country living. The home is loaded with four fireplaces with two in the living room and one in two bedrooms. The first floor includes a massive kitchen, large dining room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a small family room (currently being used as an office). The second floor consists of two bedrooms, one bathroom and a room that is being utilized as a workshop (it has the potential to be a 5th bedroom). The home is located on a double lot so there's plenty of space in the yard! The house needs a little TLC, but it's ready for you to move in.
Bryant Thigpen of Thigpen & Associates
As seen in...
Homes & Land of North Central Florida,
Vol. 23, Issue 03, Page 12.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric; Wood
- Exterior Construction: Asbestos
- Parking: Driveway
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Office; Walk-In Pantry
- Madison County High School,OTHER COUNTY,OTHER COUNTY
- OTHER COUNTY,Madison County High School,OTHER COUNTY
- OTHER COUNTY,OTHER COUNTY,Madison County High School